terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2009

Sullivan, Arthur ; Gilbert, Willian S. - The Ultimate Gilbert & Sullivan Collection

.



01. H.M.S. Pinafore - We Shall Sail the Ocean Blue
02. H.M.S. Pinafore - I'm Called Little Buttercup
03. H.M.S. Pinafore - My Gallant Crew, Good Morning (I Am the Captain of the Pinafore)
04. H.M.S. Pinafore - I'm the Monarch of the Sea
05. H.M.S. Pinafore - When I Was a Lad
06. H.M.S. Pinafore - Nevermind the Why and Wherefore
07. H.M.S. Pinafore - Kind Captain, I've Important Information
08. H.M.S. Pinafore - Carefully on Tip-Toe Stealing
09. H.M.S. Pinafore - For He Is an Englishman
10. The Pirates of Penzance - I am the Very Model of a Modern Major-General
11. The Pirates of Penzance - When a Felon's Not Engaged in His Employment
12. The Pirates of Penzance - With Cat-Like Tread
13. The Sorcerer - My Name is John Wellington Wells
14. The Gondoliers - Take a Pair of Sparkling Eyes
15. Patience - If You're Anxious to Shine
16. The Mikado - If You Want to Know Who We Are
17. The Mikado - A Wand'ring Minstrel I
18. The Mikado - Behold the Lord High Executioner
19. The Mikado - As Someday It May Happen (I've Got a Little List)
20. The Mikado - Three Little Maids From School are We
21. The Mikado - The Sun Whose Rays Are All Ablaze (The Moon and I)
22. The Mikado - Here's a How-De-Do!
23. The Mikado - From Ev'ry Kind of Man Obedience I Expect
24. The Mikado - A More Humane Mikado Never Did in Japan Exist (To Let the Punishment Fit the Crime)
25. The Mikado - The Criminal Cried as He Dropp'd Him Down
26. The Mikado - The Flowers That Bloom in the Spring, Tra La
27. The Mikado - On a Tree by a River a Little Tom Tit (Oh Willow, Titwillow)
28. The Mikado - There is Beauty in the Bellow of the Blast
29. The Mikado - For He's Gone and Married Yum-Yum


Download
¨

Nenhum comentário: