quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2009

Lina Mkrtchyan - Look and Comprehend...

.



01. Rachmaninov - Morning
02. Rachmaninov - In The Silent Night
03. Rachmaninov - I've Fallen In Love
04. Rachmaninov - My Whiting And Rouge
05. Rachmaninov - Lilacs
06. Rachmaninov - I'm Waiting For You
07. Rachmaninov - Floods Of Srping
08. Rachmaninov - I Beg You Please Dont Leave
09. Rachmaninov - O Cease They Singing Maiden Fair
10. Rachmaninov - All Once I Gladly Owned
11. Rachmaninov - O Do Not Grieve
12. Rimsky-Korsakov - Clearer Comes The Skylark Singing
13. Rimsky-Korsakov - Octave
14. Rimsky-Korsakov - It Is Not The Wind Blowing From The Height
15. Rimsky-Korsakov - Oh If You Could
16. Rimsky-Korsakov - I Believe I Love
17. Rimsky-Korsakov - In The Silent Night
18. Rimsky-Korsakov - On The Hills In Georgia
19. Rimsky-Korsakov - The Flying Wrack Of Clouds
20. Rimsky-Korsakov - Prophet



CD
¨

Nenhum comentário: