domingo, 16 de novembro de 2008

Kiri Te Kanawa - Songs of Inspiration

.


01. Casanova: Nonnenchor (Nuns' Chorus)
02. Redemption: O Divine Redeemer
03. Nabucco: Va, pensiero (Chorus of the Hebrew slaves)
04. Responsorium et Hymnus: Hear My Prayer
05. Christ On The Mount Of Olives: Hallelujah 06. Ave Maria
07. Cavalleria Rusticana: Regina coeli (Easter Hymn)
08. Psalm 150
09. Auf Flugeln des Gesanges (On Wings of Song)
10. Come, Come, Ye Saints
11. Carousel: You'll Never Walk Alone
12. Home Sweet Home (Sung in Maori)
13. The Sound Of Music: Climb Every Mountain


Download
¨

2 comentários:

dorit s disse...

Hi there,
I want to thank you for your site And download music files / Opera.
I was looking for CDs in stores for years and I could not find what I wanted.
Sometimes just laughed at me that I have other requirements...
I arrived at the event site.
Many thanks!!!
Regards dorit s

Alê disse...

Thanks! Be our guest