terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2008

Barbara Bonney - My Name Is Barbara

.


01. Quilter - Seven Elizabethan Lyrics: Weep You No More
02. Quilter - Seven Elizabethan Lyrics: My life's delight
03. Quilter - Seven Elizabethan Lyrics: Damask roses
04. Quilter - Seven Elizabethan Lyrics: The faithless shepherdess
05. Quilter - Seven Elizabethan Lyrics: Brown is my Love
06. Quilter - Seven Elizabethan Lyrics: By a fountainside
07. Quilter - Seven Elizabethan Lyrics: Fair house of Joy
08. Griffes - Three Poems of Fiona Macleod: The Lament of Ian the Proud
09. Griffes - Three Poems of Fiona Macleod: Thy dark eyes to mine
10. Griffes - Three Poems of Fiona Macleod: The rose of the night
11. Copland - Four early songs: Night
12. Copland - Four early songs: A summer vacation
13. Copland - Four early songs: My heart is in the East
14. Copland - Four early songs: Alone
15. Britten - On this Island: Let the florid music praise!
16. Britten - On this Island: Now the leaves are falling fast
17. Britten - On this Island: Seascape
18. Britten - On this Island: Nocturne
19. Britten - On this Island: As it is, plenty
20. Bernstein - I hate music!: My name is Barbara
21. Bernstein - I hate music!: Jupiter has seven moons
22. Bernstein - I hate music!: I hate music!
23. Bernstein - I hate music!: A big Indian and a little Indian
24. Bernstein - I hate music!: I'm a person too
25. Barber- Four songs, op. 13: A nun takes the veil
26. Barber- Four songs, op. 13: The secrets of the old
27. Barber - Four songs, op. 13: Sure on this shining night
28. Barber - Four songs, op. 13: Nocturne

Download

¨

Nenhum comentário: